Monday, October 25, 2010

Runnin' Back to Saskatoon

So I'm back in Saskatoon. After my Australian Adventures I was far too broke to live anywhere but at home with my parents. I definitely have a love/hate relationship with this city. On one hand I'm far too adventurous to stay here, and people in Saskatoon are generally very content with living average lives. It kinda makes me go crazy. On the other hand, people here are some of most genuine people in the world. I have the best friends in the world and most of them live here. Oh well...I'm moving again in January, but I don't really regret moving back. It's been fun.

I've been making these little videos all year just because it's fun as hell. Of course I should have been posting them all the way along, but I'm an idiot and I definitely didn't, so here they all are.


It's that time of year again... from Jeremy Randall on Vimeo.



Skateboarding is Super Fun from Jeremy Randall on Vimeo.



Skateboarding is Super Fun 2 from Jeremy Randall on Vimeo.



Skateboarding is Super Fun 3 - Kevin Lowry Editon from Jeremy Randall on Vimeo.



Skateboarding is Super Fun 4 - Richard Dolan Edition from Jeremy Randall on Vimeo.



Skateboarding is Super Fun 5 from Jeremy Randall on Vimeo.



Skateboarding is Super Fun 6 from Jeremy Randall on Vimeo.



Skateboarding is Super Fun 7 - Mikey Campbell Edition from Jeremy Randall on Vimeo.

Skateboarding is Super Fun 8 - The Dog Trainer from Jeremy Randall on Vimeo.


Skateboarding is Super Fun 9 from Jeremy Randall on Vimeo.


Skateboarding is Super Fun 10 from Jeremy Randall on Vimeo.


Skateboarding is Super Fun - Logan Likes Ollies from Jeremy Randall on Vimeo.

No comments: