Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Let's Try Again Shall We??

So obviously that last attempt didn't go anywhere. And I have again fucked myself up good. This time it's my collarbone.


Obviously I am out of commission for the next little while, so I figured I'd give it another shot. I have about 2 years worth of fun skateboarding to share so I'll get moving on that. I've moved to Calgary, visited Australia, moved back to Saskatoon, been to Toronto, Boston, NYC, Montreal, Vancouver (a couple times) and went on an amazing skate tour through Saskatchewan. It's been an amazing 2 years and HOLY SHIT have I been blowing it not documenting it.

But also, I am headed for Peru in January. That should be quite the little adventure.

So basically, I'm gonna try to not blow it anymore and keep this thing up to date semi regularly. Let's see how it goes shall we??

No comments: