Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Cowtown

So I lived in Calgary for about 14 months. Millenium Park is a piece of shit, but it's the best piece of shit ever. Because looking back...HOLY SHIT did I ever get alot better after skating there for a year.




I pretty much didn't film shit while I lived there, but when I came back to visit Saskatoon I realized really quickly that I could do a whole lot more than I used to be able to.

Skateboarding from Jeremy Randall on Vimeo.


The best thing about Calgary though, was all the amazing friends I met while I was there. That to me is the best thing about skateboarding. Being a skateboarder seems to automatically give you friends anywhere you go. It's the best. I don't think I'll ever move back to Calgary, but boy do I like going to visit all my friends. I've been back there at least 5 or 6 times since I moved back to Saskatchewan.

The NATEST Shit Ever!! from Jeremy Randall on Vimeo.



Calgs Airdrie Trip from Jeremy Randall on Vimeo.


So my point is Calgary was awesome. I had a blast living there and met tons of rad people. Thanks to everyone who was my friend in Calgary, especially Kyle and Kelly Agapi. And Kevin Lowry for introducing me to pretty much everyone. It gets kinda lonely in a new city, but you guys gave me a fucking rad new group of friends.

No comments: